Available Sizes and Options
All Sizes are Approximate
- 8” x 12” $155.00
- 12” x 18” $195.00
- 20” x 24” $300.00
- 20” x 30” $400.00
Mounted to Black Standout Pricing (yes, it is the same price as the print only option)
- Black ¾” Standout 8” x 12” $155.00
- Black ¾” Standout 12” x 18” $195.00
- Black ¾” Standout 20” x 24” $300.00
- Black ¾” Standout 20” x 30” $400.00
Information about the Photographic Prints:
All photographs are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper. It is a fast, resin-coated multilayer paper for making color prints from digital camera files, files from scanned negatives, and film negatives in both portrait and commercial applications. Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper features state-of-the-art image stability. Over 100 years before noticeable fading in typical home display; over 200 years before noticeable fading in dark storage
- The adhesive used to attach the prints to the standouts is also acid free and pH neutral.
- All boards and mounting materials are acid free and pH neutral.
- Artist signature and titles are written in archival quality inks that is chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant.
Storage and Display of Prints:
Premier Paper has been formulated to provide excellent dye stability and print longevity for prints displayed under typical home lighting conditions, and typical home dark storage conditions. Photographic dyes, like all dyes, can change with time and exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, excessive heat, and high humidity.
To help prevent changes in photographic dyes, follow these guidelines:
- Illuminate prints with tungsten light whenever possible.
- Display prints in the lowest light level consistent with your viewing needs.
- Keep the temperature and humidity as low as possible.