Available Sizes and Options
All sizes of the images are approximate and fit onto these standard paper sizes. I sell these as prints only and so they do not come matted or mounted in anyway…
- 5” x 7” $110.00
- 8” x 10” $155.00
- 11” x 14” $195.00
Information about the Photographic Prints:
All photographs are printed on Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper. It is a fast, resin-coated multilayer paper for making color prints from digital camera files, files from scanned negatives, and film negatives in both portrait and commercial applications. Kodak Professional Endura Premier Paper features state-of-the-art image stability. Over 100 years before noticeable fading in typical home display; over 200 years before noticeable fading in dark storage
- When Mounting we suggest that all boards and mounting materials are acid free and pH neutral.
- Artist signature and titles are written in archival quality inks that is chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant.
Storage and Display of Prints:
Premier Paper has been formulated to provide excellent dye stability and print longevity for prints displayed under typical home lighting conditions, and typical home dark storage conditions. Photographic dyes, like all dyes, can change with time and exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet radiation, excessive heat, and high humidity.
To help prevent changes in photographic dyes, follow these guidelines:
- Illuminate prints with tungsten light whenever possible.
- Display prints in the lowest light level consistent with your viewing needs.
- Keep the temperature and humidity as low as possible.